skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
In the beginning... Vol. 2
Autopolis spewed forth...
20.5.03
I'm off to the dentist today, FINALLY!!! Can't wait to sort this toothache out, and I don't give a shit if it's agony for me at the dentist, so long as he gets rid of the pain. Pray for my good luck people!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2008
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(59)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(133)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(29)
▼
2003
(216)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(16)
On a sidenote, i hate people who brag about what t...
What a week. Tuesday: Finished off Uni finally, ...
PS: Must thank Gemma for the text asking me how me...
Sticky situations. No-one likes them but we're alw...
Needed to post two lines of lyrics which currently...
For a split second, I felt lonely... strange. Any...
Found this fantastic page after looking on b3ta. H...
I'm off to the dentist today, FINALLY!!! Can't wai...
Anyone else get these shitty chain letter e-mails?...
Toothache's not fair. i've had this for a week now...
Courtesy of Blakely: DisorderRatingParanoid:LowSc...
Andy's new blog mentioned me on Tuesday, and how m...
Take this hell test. Some bizarre shit! The Dante...
How weird is it that in the first year of my blog ...
A few cheeky bastards have been complaining I have...
First argument of the relationship. Yes, it's alre...
►
April
(9)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(32)
►
2002
(51)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
I am who I am
Carl
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment