5.5.03

A few cheeky bastards have been complaining I haven't updated this thing as constantly as I used to. I give you the wonderful world of relationships! :) Seriously tho, I haven't had the enthusiasm for the blog as I used to, but i'm updating it now which is a good sign so where to begin...

Just spent a fantastic weekend with my beloved. Saturday saw us in Caesar's Palace. I had Potato Wedges with Garlic Mayonnaise dip, then for the main course I had chips and lasagne. AMAZING. Sarah had Sesame Chicken Goujon with Garlic and Chives, and for the main course she had chips, veg, and sirloin steak. It was a great meal though there was far too much for our petite little stomachs. Yes, i did just say that I have a little stomach. The good ol' freedom of speech coming into play folks. I made the mistake of going to shake the waiter's hand when all he reached for was my menu. How embarrassing. Sarah and I had a good laugh about it for the rest of the evening and played the game of wondering what each of the waiter's and waitress's real names were. It was fun!

Yesterday saw us have a VERY lazy day. Watched One Hour Photo and Reservoir Dogs with the ma lady, before watching an episode of Bottom and the Young Ones, respectively. We were like John and yoko, just in bed all day, tho I just remembered we also went to town, and I bought Dead Poet's Society and Pulp Fiction on DVD. Successful heist I thought, but i fear my addiction to the purchase of DVD's may be spiralling out of control because today I went and bought X-Men 1.5, and Resident Evil. Help me! I have about 100 DVD's now. I'm in trouble. :P

I got those dvd's from Cost-Co, the wholsesalers. AMAZING place. Ya can get ANYTHING in there. Sarah bought 80 bars of those kinder bars with the 5 blocks for about 7 pound. EIGHTY BARS OF KINDER CHOCOLATE FOR SEVEN POUND!!! Fantastic! i bought 600 marshmallows for about a 4 quid. If ya eligible to get a membership with Cost-co, DO IT. You'll never buy from other shops again.

Overall, the weekend was brilliant. I had a great time with Sarah and thing's are going great. I think she's definitely the one for me, and I aim on spending as long as I can with her. I'm the happiest i've been in ages and there's no stopping me now. To all my chums who may be missing me, apologies, but i'm having too good a time at the moment to let i pass me by, I'll be back with a vengeance soon but let me bask in my glory with my lady, because it's something you can't find every other week.

No comments: