Andy's new blog mentioned me on Tuesday, and how my Blog is like an episode of Neighbour's. Cheek. I am more of a respectable 'Crossroads' i think. Though not as shaky. Or shite. But I dunno, I guess things are just going great for me at the mo, what can i say? though I do have a tough ache which has been nagging me since Wednesday and it only attacks at night-time. It's like a headache of the tooth, VERY agonising, and keeps me from sleeping unfortunately. Still, what can you do when ya trousers hang loose?
I see Jenny Anne got herself a new blog. When the fuck did that happen? And why weren't I told? Tsk. Still, I haven't been on the net a whole lot lately so it's not like she's had much of an opportunity to tell me now is it?
I'd write a bit more but this tooth-ache is really sore. I hate my mouth. Fucking bastard.
No comments:
Post a Comment