I'll tell you what really fucking grates me about certain people; it's those people out there who make moves on people who they already KNOW are attached to someone else. For instance, person A is going out with person B. Person C however would REALLY love to be with person B, and so at the expense of person A's feelings and emotions, will press forth and try to fuck up the equilibrium, and in the process ruin everything for person A, who was happy in the first place (note: person A isn't ALWAYS happy of course :P ). I hate them. They're horror's. They're the dirt you get under your nails after a very mucky day's cleaning. They're the feeling in your stomach after you just found out a family member just died. They're the ones at the cinema who are rowdy throughout, throwing popcorn at eachother and generally ruining it for everyone.
I used to be one of those dickheads. Maybe as long as I was a teenager I was like that. But soon as what happened with Sarah happened, I think that's when I realised just how painful it is when this happens to you. And I thought, "If I feel this bad because of something like this, there's no way I could ever do it so someone else." So after that, I never did attempt to again. The times I HAD done it before this event were few and far between, and usually with someone who's relationship was in tatters anyway, but that doesn't excuse the fact; if anything you're making what they've got worse than it could be. Thankfully, anytime I ever got into any situation as i'm talking about now, it never made things worse for the other person, but with any time the chance was there, it could have.
Don't do it. If you know someone you like is in a relationship with someone else, let them be. Maybe they won't work out and you can have your chance to shine, THEN make your move. But don't do it when they're together, whether they're happy or not, because things could get messy, you'll look a cunt (especially if you fail), and you'll never be able to go back on doing something like it.
That's me out with. Thanks for the peeps posting on my myspace. It's early days with it, but that place seems popular enough that maybe I oughta keep up with the times! :P The friend requests are coming in, if slow, but i'm sure with time i'll soon have a bit of traffic floating on through there. So again, thanks you guys.
Oh, and before I go, a big shoutout to Blakely, Andy, my bro Lee, Laura, Dave Gray (yes, THE David Gray), Liam, Pillow, Claire, Mike, Lizzy, Skippy, Helen, Lee, Danny, and anyone else who helped my night last night be such a great and humourous one. I can only hope that our next night out is as good as it was last night. :) Ciao peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment