24.12.05

I shouldn't be feeling fed up at this time of year, but I have my reasons. And yes, I AM allowed to wallow in self-pity. :P It can feel very good depending on the circumstances and at this time it's FULLY justified.

Anyways, i'm off to a pub tonight. Yes, a 'pub'. God knows why i've decided to subject myself to such a torturous dividend but there ya go. I'm going. Maybe i'm going round the bend... or up the creek. One of the two possibly. Anywho, it will at least be real nice to see some of the peeps who will be there like Kate and Jenny Anne, and Pete, and then there's the ones who you simply wouldn't want to see even if you thought you were the only person left on the planet and thought there was never going to be another person to talk to. So to speak.

Anyways, enough of my Ebenezering, I hope you all have a wonderful christmas, that you all get what you wanted, and that you get to kick jolly ol' St. Nick up the arse.

Merry Christmas. :)

No comments: