3.8.04

First of all, thank you to the people who left comments, and who spoke to me face to face about my last blog, which spoke about The Mirror's shitty article about the fantastic video game Manhunt influencing a child to kill another. Video game censorship, heck, censorship in general is something I feel very passionate about, and when I see it being abused and for the wrong reasons, it really boils my... er... skin. I think. So again, thank you to the people who proved to me that not everyone out there is a simple-minded fool.

This weather... I gotta admit, it's a horrible feeling to have very warm temperatures while it's pissing down, because for once, the two opposites don't seem to cancel eachother out; instead, we're presented with these lame excuses for thunderstorms. Still, you've gotta be grateful we don't have storms of the magnitude where our homes would be flooded out, and our electricity on the blink. That'd be horrendous, and for some countries out there, it's an all too common reality. So enjoy the thunderstorms while you can, and be thankful they're not here all the time.

Had a very fucked up, funny, and intriguing weekend at the Gray-Z-House. Becky Gray (who's birthday it was) had hired a bouncy castle out for the majority of Sunday, and overnight to Monday morn. We suffered a broken collar bone, a sprained wrist, and many individuals with aching muscles. Bouncy Castles for kids??? I hope it fucking stays that way!!! :P

Check out the prices for this very rare and old Playstation 1 video game:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/suikoden_W0QQmaxrecordsreturnedZ300QQsalocatedincountryZ3QQsbrsrtZlQQsocurrencydisplayZ2QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ2QQsosortpropertyZ3

Shit, I just realised I just so happened to have picked a day where the bids are still early and there's no mad rushes. FUCK-SHIT!!! Well, Suikoden 1, is a very old and rare collector's item nowadays, which generally sells on ebay for anything between £50 - 70. This is for a videogame. A SECOND-HAND videogame at that. And a game I have been after for years but have never been able to find find at a reasonable price (I don't cvare what anyone says, rare or not rare, £70 for a second hand PS1 game is a fucking farce). Yesterday, my little brother dragged me into the cash convertors in Dovecot, and there before me stood the thing that would make me the happiest guy on earth at that moment. A second-hand copy (albeit with a slightly broken case) of Suikoden, going for... £6. to say I rushed over to grab it was an understatement. I will NEVER sell this game. It's a prized treasure in my collection now, and to those buying it on ebay for extortionate amounts of cash; you fucking fools! :D

No comments: