Wow, did I just get a surprise when routing through my junk-mail:
Hello,
I am creating a web directory, The-Insight.com, and would like to include your website Auto2112.blogspot.com under the "spirituality/dreams" category. If you'd like to be added, please follow this url:
http://www.the-insight.com/add.cgi
We shall put all our efforts into having your link up in less than 24 hours; and if you find our site useful for your visitors, please add a reciprocal link.
Link Back : The-Insight.com - A Spirituality Web Directory.
Thank you very much,
James T. Monaghan
webmaste
How pleasant! My blog's getting noticed! It's always nice to get something like this, and as this is my first time getting any request for my blog at all, it's greatly appreciated. I always say I can only move onwards and upwards with this thing, well maybe this is the start! Oh, and they asked me to provide a linkback, if I did decide to provide my blog. So, here ya go, the-Insight.com - spirituality/dreams. I dunno if this will add any traffic at all to my blog, but what the heck, still a nice gesture.
No comments:
Post a Comment