I was initially going to type my blog up about a certain recent event but then I thought it best not to. For my own interests. It felt like I could safely discuss it on here, but then my instincts got the better of me; the fact I was listening to 'Dream Theater' at the same had NO bearing on the subject (Don't ask). :P So what i WILL do instead is just thank Phil for being there for me. Phil's a VERY good mate of mine who I haven't known that long, but he's a HUGE breath of fresh air in a world filled with gobshites. There aren't many guys out there who can be open with their feelings, emotions, beliefs, etc, for fear of being called 'different'. But Phil's like me. He's a realist who isn't afraid to back down from any subject posed to him, but even better, he'll listen. And I don't mean the listen that you do when you actually can't be arsed, but you do it just for their sake. I mean he REALLY listens, and tries to help you around any possible obstacles, regardless of their sensitivity. He's an essential component in my life at the moment, and a very welcome addition to our Saturday nights out at the KH. :D
If after reading all that, you were thinking what you COULD have been thinking, i'll tell you now; i'm NOT gay. :)
PS: It's not something i've only just noticed, but I DO like how some other blogs reference me as being 'Mr' Auto. I feel extremely honoured to be held in such a regard not just for my blog, but for ladies who are much classier than me calling me 'Mr'. It's appreciated to NO end trust me. :) I feel so... respected? oh, and the ladies I refer to are of course the indelectable Skippy and the salacious Velvet Lady... Why am I bringing this up now? No idea, guess it's just something i've never made mention of. thanks chicks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment