27.2.04

All around me I see blogs dying a slow painful death. it's a shame, but if people don't have the heart and desire to do them, nothing much one can do really. Be safe in the knowledge that mine will be going on, at least for the near future...

I got ALL my Rush tickets! And at Manchester, we're sitting in the FRONT blocks of the arena!!! We'll be like, only a few rows from the power and awesomeness of Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson (Our baby's namesake!), and Neil Peart... If you don't already know (Yeah right!), these guys are my GODS. My heroes. My saviours. And to even be in the same country, nevermind a few rows of seating away from them, is an honour. September 4th - 11th shall be known as the 'Auto2112 Rush' week. Every year, I shall watch the concerts of 'Grace Under Pressure', 'Exit... Stage Left', 'A Show of Hands', and 'Rush in Rio'. Only 6 months to go!!!

Saw a few old faces today, namely Karen, Gemma, and Natasha from Spencers, RIP. I didn't actually see Natasha, but karen and Gemma on seeing me (Seperately):

Karen: Argh! What the fuck are you doing here? (Big cheesy grin)
Gemma: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Didn't actually say anything)

It made me remember the AMAZING times I had in Spencer Gifts. That place was my home from home. I loved working there, I loved the staff who worked there, they were always there for me and provided me with some immense laughs. I miss them all constantly, and seeing them like I did today brings it all back to me. The fact karen told me something (Which I can't repeat on here) which I was VERY happy to hear, just made my day... Thanks kiddo. :D

What else... London's this weekend. I'm going for a chatmeet, and in the process, meeting the indelectable Naomi... i'm coming for ya babe! :D You don't know much about this absolute treasure of our world, but she's great, and it will truly be a great moment when I finally get to meet this friend who had to feel the brunt of my unhappiness after Sarah split up with me. Naomi was there for me always, and I love her for that. She's a true friend, and is the main reason i'm going to London at all. Can't wait to see you. :)

(Re-reads over blog)

Fucking hell, I sound like some fucking broad talking like I have, but what can I say? There's people out there who mean the world to me and I am not ashamed to actually tell them that publically. I'm safe with my sexuality... even if others DO wish I was a brownhatter... shit-stabber... pillow biter... shirt-lifter... you know. Gay. What am i talking about???

Hope you enjoyed this little update because you won't get anymore till Monday at the earliest. Until then... adieu.

PS: Keep it up, you'll find yourself being lonely anyway,

No comments: