21.4.02

I have just come off a night out, and after kissing one of my best friends, i guess i'm just left to think... why? I certainly don't regret it that's for sure. I enjoyed it more for what happened if anything. Alright, I more or less made the first move, but it's not like I took it serious or anything. Put it this way, to whoever it was who received my affection, I don;t regret it, and I enjoyed every minute of it. If ever the opportunity arises again, I would certainly take it up again. I enjoyed it, didn't take it serious, and it made my night. Unfortunately, I feel she felt I may have beenb going too far, and decided to hold back. Fair dinkum to whatever she believes in, but i was genuinely disappointed whens she eventually began to hold back. I mean, as iof i'm one to say no to such a lovely lady as herself. But anywho, what's done is done, and i Have no regrets. It was a good night after all, and we'll see what happens from here. And a large ahoy hoy goes out to Andy, who finally saw real life. :D

No comments: