Nearly 3 months to the day that I last posted. One wonders if anyone actually reads this anymore, but I still felt an urge to post on here.
I haven't posted for quite some time after I had my hotmail, AIM, and yahoo accounts hacked. It was an absolutely terrible time for me and felt akin to what it's like to have your home burgled, something I also had to experience when I was a kid. I know who the person was who hacked my accounts, and what they were after was such an inconsequential thing in the grand scheme of this place, but they still felt it important enough to hack into at least 4 accounts to get what they wanted. It's a sad world we live in, and you just have to try and move on from such things I guess.
Other than that, things are going so good for me right now. I'm off to Los Angeles next month with my darling Naomi, for two weeks of sunshine bliss and fun. :) We're also going to meet my long-time friend Beth, a very special friend who I literally grew up with through my 13 - 18 years. That's gonna be so insane, but very exciting to boot. :)
Work's going great, still working in The Listening Company. I was recently promoted in there and am doing a much better job, getting paid better money and just enjoying it so much more. A lot of people in there hate the place, and they have their reasons, but if you can put your foot down and just bare it, there's so many good people in there who you can't help but love for their crazy and friendly natures. There's some twats of course, but then it wouldn't be a workplace if there wasn't, would it?
My family are all good, little Alex is now 5 years old! Insanity! My brother Lee has himself a girlfriend, which i've probably mentioned in past posts which have slipped my mind now, and my mum and dad are just the same as ever.
I wish I could I think of more to say, but years ago I said i'd never give up on this blog and i'm still going strong. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment