14.11.08

4 and a half months since the last post. O_o I'll be honest, I forgot about the blog. I have done SO much in the past 3rd of a year and i'm never going to be able to get it all in one post, but I went to LA with Naomi (which was AMAZING), I got me a credit card (which has been a LIFESAVER), and I just had a fantastic birthday after my bro, and 3 great friends from Liverpool (Blakely, Andy, and Dave Gray the singer) all came down for the weekend. That's about 0.5% of what's happened these past 4 and a half months. O_o

Is it worth me keeping the blog open now? Maybe it's been dormant so long that no-one will ever bother coming here again, unlike the days where I had quite a few people browsing. Those were the days...

Anywho, maybe I should see if anyone comments in the next couple of weeks. If no-one does, maybe it's time to lay this baby to rest... we'll see what happens. :)

Oh, and i'm good! Still alive and about to embark on a huge weightloss adventure, lead by Naomi and her ever-growing list of healthy foods and exercises. God help me. I'll be using the blog to monitor my progress, with a little bit of help from my Wii Fit on the Nintendo Wii!

No comments: