the phantom mud-slinger strikes again. This time they left this witty retort:
haha, i'm clearly getting you for you to dedicate a whole post to me-how sweet of you.Get a grip you sad little man.
It took me a few reads to figure out what the fuck this first sentence actually meant, but I THINK they're trying to say 'getting TO you'. Soft shite. And it's nothing to do with 'getting' to me. When someone posts something as grammatically incorrect as you have, twice, I can't help but pick on them bit by bit. :D It's just funny. If you're gonna slag someone off, at least try to look clever whilst doing it, you just look like an idiot. As for calling me a sad little man... come on, who's posting anonymous, shitty threats online here? I'm DYING to name and shame you, but you'd just lie and say it wasn't who I know it was.
Anywho, work's going tough right now, very tough. Our team's been split in half, and the sales have really shot down as a result. We need more people on Cigna FCP!!! :( I'm really enjoying all the new people in my life though, that's for sure. There's a LOT of people working with me, at least 100 on the floor I am calling on, so LOADS of new faces and peeps to get to know.
Portsmouth's an interesting place, a whole different way of life down here. I don't miss scallies, and I certainly NEVER see any 'chav's' down here. Youth's don't hang round street corners with bottles and cans of cider, you never see them hanging round outside of off-licences... it's weird. And nice. And I tell ya what, it's just not cold down here! I mean it is, but not like what Liverpool is like right now. It's like the mild cold that Liverpool feels in maybe September. It's just not freezing. It's weird like that.
I definitely look forward to coming back up north though, that's for sure. Plenty of faces i'm eager to see, others less so but I can hopefully avoid them. The ones I do want to see will know where I am and what i'm doing when I am there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment