15.11.06

It seems i've become quite the popular one in my workplace. Everywhere I walk there's someone shouting out, "Oy, Scouse!". Yes, i now have the enviable nick-name of 'Scouse'. Original ain't it?

It's going great in there right now, really loving and enjoying it, and life in Portsmouth continues to be just swish! Everything really is going just great, and i'm really having a buzz with this new life of mine. It's a world away from the one I knew in Liverpool, and it's weird having that much more independence to myself.

I do often wonder how it is in Liverpool, what's changing, what's not, how people are, how the city itself is moving forward / backward / sideways, etc. It's weird calling anywhere but there my home town I guess... Still, i'll be back up soon enough, and i'm really looking forward to it. :)

So, nothing much more to add really, job's going great, things are great between me and Naomi, and i'm meeting so many new cool people with every passing day. Moving away could very well be the best thing that ever happened to me. I stil think that student's who move away are the laziest, most un-independent little fuckers ever though. Bastards.

No comments: