So, I have two job interviews for down south this week and next.
Yes people, i'm finally fleeing the harsh realities of the north and heading for the green pastures of the hazy south. I have interviews to be a data entry clerk and a customer services advisor, both extremely good money compared to what I have ever been on up in Liverpool. It's Portsmouth i'm heading to, yes, where Naomi lives. That should give you some kind of an indication as to how our relationship is right now.
I am not sad to be leaving. After the failure that was Sony, and a lot of other factors up here, i'm really relieved that these opportunities have arisen. I HAVE to grab them by the horns and take them down. I need these jobs. I need to get away from Liverpool and start a new life elsewhere. if this happens, I will be so over the moon i'll become a new star.
There may be people up here who want to see me before I go but, I doubt this will happen. I leave tomorrow, having only found out about the interviews today, and if I get the job down south, the only reason i'll return up north is to get stuff of mine which I want with me down south. Otherwise, you'll likely never see me again. The harshness of life's ways hits you at times like these, but so be it. You have to make sacrifices if you're to move on with your life. And this is the biggest step i'll ever take. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment