I'm looking for another job yet again. I no longer work with Sony, and it's a shame because it was a really good job at times. I don't think I can discuss the nature of my exit, so I won't, but needless to say, i'm out on my ass again.
I seem to just bring pain, misery, and failure onto myself. I don't know what it is I am doing but that's just how it looks at times. But i've also looked at this latest mishap as having a positive side to it. Having that job was stopping me doing other things I really wanted to do, more important to me than even the job, and so I don't totally lose my job with a sad heart. In fact, the positives of me no longer working there far outweigh the negatives. But I am unemployed now. And I REALLY hate not working. Argh.
Where does one go from here? Well i'm not just going to sit round doing nothing. After this whirlwind day is over and I wake up tomorrow, I have to look to the future and start getting on with everything again. It's funny but I told someone last night that, "Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week, and with it comes new possibilities." I had NO idea how very true that was going to ring out today. I think this was a sign today; I lose my 'dream' job and yet I don't feel too much anguish over it... maybe something good will come my way soon enough. Here's to hoping.
No comments:
Post a Comment