Our cat Tigger died. I've never been that big a fan of cats or dogs since I found out I was allergic, but Tigger had been with us for half my life and it's quite sad to see such a staple of your every day life just go so suddenly. I named her, and I hope she liked it. Here's to you, Tiggy Boo.
Saw 'Snakes on a Plane' with Naomi this week, it was FANTASTIC. Simply hilarious, scary, action-packed, everything you need from a summer blockbuster. If you haven't saw Sam Jackson blasting those slithering sods away yet, GO. NOW.
The Sony job is going really well, though it's quite tiring and frustrating. I've played nothing but two EA sports titles (automatic ARGH!!!) and the upcoming Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (good, but far too basic for a fighting game). Considering i've worked 3 weeks there now, consider that i've played one game straight each week for 40 solid hours. Do you have ANY idea how much a person can hate one game after being exposed to it for so long?? But the pay's good, the people I work with are super-friendly and funny, and i'm really enjoying it. :)
I came to this blog hoping to pack it with shit that's been going on, but at the very beginning of typing, something felt empty within. I think it's because Naomi's out tonight, and even just one night without her is a killer. But I hope she has a good time and enjoys herself, because she could do with it. Meanwhile, i'll be getting an early night in bed, for work tomorrow. : P Then I have 4 straight days off... god do I love my work shifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment