20.10.06

Whoever 'anonymous' was from my last posts comments, just e-mail me. I'd rather you at least told me all that and then tell me who you are then say it and stay anonymous. By staying anonymous, I can only disregard it and shrug it off. So whoever you are, at least e-mail me if you're willing to, and whatever shit we might have with eachother, we might be able to straighten it out with eachother. This was a huge problem I had with people after what happened with me and Naomi; the right people stayed silent for the wrong reasons. It was the people who I least expected to come face to face with me who actually did, and I still keep in contact with them as a result.

Anyway, i'm back in Liverpool this weekend, just to pack up all my stuff. It's going to be weird coming from down south back up north, and only for a couple of days... very weird. It's always been the other way round. I have a LOT of stuff to do thhis weekend and just hope to god I actually do it all. It's a short time-span to get everything I want I guess, so I am going to have to be real thorough, and real quick wiith it all.

The job's gooing good. It's tough, but i'm confident i'll get better at it. I aim to do better, and am discovering little techniques all the time to help me get further and further with my conversations. The time will come when i'm hitting at least 4 sales each day...

Not much else to say right now! I'm back from 9 tonight, till anytime sunday, so if you wanna see me, I MAY have the time, but it looks pretty unlikely. Give me a holler anyway and we'll see what I can do. : P

No comments: