6.3.06

For me, it's amazing how refreshing a jog every now and then refreshes you for the day. I've started going for 2 mile jogs, and they're bringing a lot of good out in me, as well as helping me lose the weight i've been trying to, at a much faster rate. I'm looking to try and do 2 miles in around 12, 13 mins. These are my times for the 4 jogs i've done:

1. 18:43.5
2. 17:39.2
3. 17:08.5
4. 16:49.1

Now, I wasn't initially running for times, but I decided to time myself anyway, and noticed the drastic improvements over every new run. So i'll keep timing, and see how good I get. It's not like i'm running in a desperate attempt to shave more seconds off. I'm just jogging really. But it's definitely doing me a whole lot of good. It was tough at first, but i'm pulling through. :)

It's been a while since my last blog and a lot's happened. I got my job back at Music Zone. I'm working at the City Centre store for a month or two before being shipped off to a new store being built right now in Huyton. I can't wait for it, really looking forward to it! Sadly, it means I won't see friends in work as much anymore, but oh well. Some things we have to sacrifice in the process of making ourselves happier. A change will do me good.

Naomi came up for a week and we had the most amazing time. Went to a VERY packed out Blackpool, went the Krazy House again where we both had an excellent night, we went to Eddie Rockett's for the first time (Cheesy chips with bacon FTW) and had a great feed, took Alex out like the little couple we are... just had a bloody fucking good time. :) Things are going great for us, and with our impending anniversary on the 1st April approaching, they will only be getting better!

No comments: