15.3.06

If you know me at all well, you'll know i'm an absolute geek for dvd's. Fucking love em'. However, I have a problem with buying dvd's and then not watching them, THEN buying more dvd's and so on and so on. I currently have over 300 dvd's in my OWN collection, our house probably houses at least another 200 more. All originals too, no copies. So, i've decided that, with the money i'm recklessly throwing out at new dvd's, i'm going to go through and watch ALL the films I haven't watched yet. Watch them all, and only then will I allow myself to buy more. This has a few positives to it.

1. In the time it takes me to watch all the films I need to, dvd's that are out now may have gone down in price.
2. I won't have movie's sitting there forever that were bought for the sake of it (I do buy for the sake of it)
3. I'll also hopefully broaden my horizons a little more!

The films in the pipeline are films i've either never seen or have seen but haven't watched since buying the dvd. I WILL watch these before buying more...

FILMS I HAVEN'T SEEN YET

About a Boy
Ali
Blow
The Bourne Supremacy
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
The Doors
The Firm
Football Factory
Friday After Next
Going Overboard
Hotel Rwanda
Life is Beautiful
The Mummy
The Mummy Returns
Once Upon a Time in America
The Pianist
Platoon
Rocky II
Rocky III
Rocky IV
Rocky V
Shaolin Soccer
Stuck On You
Tarzan
Tommy
Wamego: A Documentary
The Wind in the Willows
Zulu

FILMS I HAVE SEEN, BUT NOT WATCHED THE DVD YET

Antitrust
Apollo 13
Baseketball
Bridget Jones Diary
Chocolat
Elf
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Forrest Gump
Ghost World
Ghostbusters
Hannibal
In the Name of the Father
Land of the Dead
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring / Cinematic Version
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King / Cinematic Version
The Lost Boys
Men in Black II
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Papillon
Predator
Rocky I
Ronin
Schindler's List
Shallow Hal
Wedding Crashers

Ho, ho, holy shit. There's just over 50 films there... i'm gonna be busy. How much will I save tho? THAT's the cool part. I shall save this list and tick off what I watched and so on. Wish me luck, my buying dvd's is an addictions, and now i've got over 100 hours of film to watch before I can even consider buying more. Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

No comments: