28.9.05

Some of you guys may have heard me mention Harvey Danger in the past. A wonderful group, they hit it big in the mid 90's with 'Flagpole Sitta' (Which featured in god knows how many movies at the time), and endeared me with their sound. Anywho, i've been waiting FUCKING AGES for their new album 'Little By Little' to come out, and then when it finally did... I couldn't buy it anywhere cos' it had a very limited release.

Just now I checked their site... and they've not only released the album to the US public to buy in the shops but they've also put it up for free on their website!!!

http://www.harveydanger.com/downloads/

I'm fucking astounded. What band does this today? A free release! Amazing! You KNOW i've downloaded it, but so should you, even if you haven't heard them before. It's free for fucks sake, how often can you say a band gives away their albums themselves?? Be a part of this! DOWNLOAD 'LITTLE BY LITTLE'... and tell me what you think. I highly recommend 'Little Round Mirrors', track 4.

No comments: