21.9.05

I'm sat here in a state of shock because just over an hour ago, someone put 5 gun shots through our frony door, rendering our porch obsolete, and my family to a quivering wreck.

The baby, Alex, was asleep in the living room where the shots came through. My other bro, Lee, was sat in the middle of the room playing the PS2. My mum was a metre away from the firing line of the shots. I was sat in my room. I thought it was fireworks but then it seemed to sound like someone smashing something outside my window. Then when I heard my mum screaming downstairs, i've never been so terrified in my whole life. There's something about a family member who screams after you yourself hear extremely loud banging noises that simply turns you to jelly.

I fucking hate Liverpool. Whether or not those gunshots were meant for us, I couldn't give a shit. I fucking hate this city more than I ever have. I don't want to be here. My mum's moving out with the family as soon as she can, she doesn't want to have to stay here any longer than she has to. It seems as good a time for me to escape the cuckoo's nest and move out of this city for good. No-one deserves to hear a gunshot in their own home once in their life. No-one should have to know their baby brother was asleep in a room which just had five gunshots come screaming through the door. If I DO find myself leaving to go down south any time soon, I promise you you will hear from me before I go, and I don't mean on this fucking shit-pit of a site. I have to leave now as i'm gonna be getting questioned very shortly, but rest assured those who know me; everyone's safe.

No comments: