17.11.04

So, we have a winner in the DVD purchase, and that was madame Skippy, who is now the proud owner of 2 fantastic and still sealed Region 1 Clerks and Dogma DVD's. Congrats chick. I'll e-mail ya soon to sort out when we can do the 'transaction'. ;)

Where to begin... it has been a rather hectic week, full of blasts from the past, as well as views into the possible future. Big surprise came today when my darling American friend Beth (who i've mentioned previously in my blog as the soccer sensation currently setting America on fire with her wispy footwork and sexual dribbling) told me she's coming to England next Tuesday, London to be precise. Which is 50/50 for me. I mean it's amazing that she's coming to England, but it's shite it had to be London, but her brother lives there so not much I can do really. I'm considering going down there for the day to visit her next Tuesday, but i'm really unsure yet as to whether it will be feasible or not. For those of you who haven't saw her, here's a pic of how she looks...

http://www.megaworm.com/uploads/beth%20and%20alice.JPG

And my personal fave:

http://www.megaworm.com/uploads/Beth%20leggy.JPG

Now is THAT a footballer's leg or what??? I dunno about you, but I think i've just grown a third one myself. Oh, and that IS a Liverpool shirt hanging on her wall in the first pic, more precisely one that I sent her about 6 years ago. How's that for nostalgia??? :D She's a darling person, been a friend for an extremely long time now, and really, we've put off meeting eachother for FAR too long. Hopefully that time will arise next week. Let's hope to it.

Which means I might not be going the KH this Saturday. (Traffic grinds to a halt) Well I WILL need the money... come on guys, i'm not rich yet, one day though i'll take ya's all to PontyPandy for a slap-up grill at Belle's. Until then, I bid ye adieu... I just realised this blog was nothing at all like I intended it to be. Ah cobs-knockers. It's always the way when you build up for a big spurt then find nothing but a drops-worth. I blame the Government. Bastard trolley-dashing junkies.


No comments: