8.11.04

How do you begin to pick a worst song from your favourite album's catalogue? Sure, if you're into the likes of Brittany Spears, McFly, 50 Cent, easy peasy Japanesey. But when I was asked today, what my worst Rush song ever was, I was stuck.

From 149 songs, that's not an easy thing to do. But I decided i'd go with the flow, and after a VERY long time thinking, came up with a nice little ditty known as 'Time Stand Still'. To be honest, I did have a point to this little anecdote... and now it seems to have vanished into the annals of time, with a lot of other things that slip from my grasp.

It's a time for losing it feels. And I don't mean that in the sad, "I've lost the battle" kinda way, but in a more mental way. No, not insanity, something else. Maybe a loss of comfort, security, dependence, gah, I don't know. It just seems there's a time of change ahead, where loss will overcome gain, but maybe not necessarily for the wrong reasons. This is my life of course, I'm not speaking generally. :D But then since when did I ever profess to speak for the people?

(Looks back over blog)

Ah fuck-shit.

Oh, and nice to see Danny in the KH last night. :) And Vicky, who along with Rachel (Get onto that dress!) was an absolute godsend, from the very depths of heaven itself. Merci beaucoup mon fair cherie... does that even make sense?

I'm not surprised to say that i'm OK with the girl next door who's famous for showing her chest...

No comments: