Ya ever get that feeling when no matter how successful in general you are, there's always something there to niggle back at you? it's a tricky one. it might not be what you're thinking tho so just forget it if i'm talking bollox. What am I listening to at this very second? Metallica's 'One'. Shit band, but what a song! :)
Had a scare today in regard to the baby. He started crying at about 2:30pm, and carried on for 45 minutes. EXTREMELY violent. I was extremely worried, especially when my mum had to take him to Alder Hey Hospital. He'd had an immunisation needle earlier on in the day, and so we were worried it was having some adverse effect on him. It wasn't. But it WAS a side effect of the needle hitting back at him. It's now 23:42, and he's sitting with me in my room, all tucked up in his little chair and fast asleep. He looks beautiful. It's the little times like this when I look to my left to see that 2 and a half month old baby asleep to realise that yeah, that IS my baby brother. It still hasn't sunk in I guess. I usually take ages with things like this, and it's happening again. I love the little fucker, no matter how much crying he does, no matter how much shitting he does, and ESPECIALLY when he pulls off one of those cute little smiles, regardless of the fact he has no idea what it is he's smiling at. He's great.
Enough blabbering. I thought i'd post my year's concert/show dates. Just in case anyone who reads this happens to be going to one of the following same gigs:
Early July - Yes LIVE at the Summer Pops
Yes are an amazing group. Been going since the 60's and are STILL going strong. I once even shook the lead singer's hand. Oh... my... god. Jon Anderson shook my hand. If only he knew what I did with that right hand... nevertheless! I'm going to see them and they'll also have the world's greatest keyboard player with them, I give you, Mr. rick Wakeman. Please, download some of his stuff off... forget it. No-one ever download's anything when they're asked to do they? So i'll forget that one. It's a concert i'm REALLY looking forward to.
November 26th - Bottom 5 LIVE
Yes! I'm going to see Bottom live AGAIN!!! :D I REALLY can't wait for this one. Rik Mayall and Ade edmondson are two of my idols, and so to see them for a second time is going to be a hell of an experience, made better by the fact i'll have my beautiful lady by my side (Readers stick fingers down throat). it means a lot to me that she'll be there with me, because it's an event that means a hell of a lot to me, and I think she knows that. Whether she's doing it for my sake, or whether she is actually looking forward to seeing those two perverse masters of the double entendre, she's still there as my rock.
December 11th - Justin Timberlake LIVE
Yeah I know, "Auto, going to see a pop performer... LIVE???" But it's my girlfriend's guy, and i also thought it'd be interesting to go to a concert like this. I mean, i've never been to a concert where all the females (And a few homosexual attendees) scream as often and as loud as they can because this attractive looking guy who dances and beatboxes ::Sighs:: is right there in front of them, so it should be an interesting and even possibly fun night! I can't wait to see Sarah all gooey cos she sees her fella on stage. It's one of those times were I actually don't mind being her no.1 priority. :) We all have our idol's, and he's hers. And it's in Sheffield, a town i ain't been to so might be culturally stimulating. Ya never know!
And that's this update done. Pretty long un', but we all go a little crazy sometimes...
No comments:
Post a Comment