A week gone since my last update, what the hell's going on here???
Spencer's is on its way out, as I told on my last update. Some cheap shit going in the sale too! Everything's either 50 or 30% off, so if you've ever seen anything in our beautiful shop, you should get ya arse down there now to get it on the cheap, because everything's selling like hotcakes. What is a hotcake?
In the meantime, i've got next to no money and no job in just over a month's time. I've applied to HMV, the two GAME's, Virgin, and Gamestation in St John's precinct, but i'm not expecting anything. I don't want to be unemployed. I hate it. reminds me of a shit I once had. If anyone out there has a good and interesting job available, i'd like to hear from you! And yes, I CAN be that picky. It's just my style. ;)
Finally, went to the art college on Myrtle Street and got to see everyone's work! Looked great, and got to meet Jenny Anne in the process. If ya read this dear, ya work DID look great. very creative and by jove did it kinda creep me out with it's dark and eerie look! :) Congrats on the exhibit ma girl! Saw Andy's and Ian Flynn's work too, but alas, they themselves were not to be seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment