Why's it been so long since I updated? only feels liek 2 days ago.
I just worked 24 hours over the last two days. I'm exhausted. i'll have Monday to relax before I have to go to the dentist to have three teeth out. Oh, anguish. Still, it'll be worth it if it means me never having to experience the pains i have had over this past month. this year since february really has been one full of ills. I've had one month of constant happy health and that was when i was in uni for 3 weeks. The irony is baffling. But i'm still going strong, Sarah's keeping me going at times, and times are great, as well as looking up.
I'm going out this coming Saturday. Really! First time in 2 months, which i think is the longest i've not been out since I turned 17. That's a hell of a record by my standards. And i'm REALLY looking forward to it because our Lee's coming along too, cos he's 18 now! Fully fledged adult, and man. Let's see if he can get himself an underage wannabe skater girl.
Finally, a bit of slef promotion which will actually get me nowhere but never-the-less... if you're into videogames, this is my contribution page at www.gamefaqs.com, which is my fave games web-site on the internet. This page shows the reviews and tips i've contributed to the site. Dunno why you'd want to have a look but it's something i've never shown to anyone so here ya go: http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/recognition/5523.html
No comments:
Post a Comment