8.4.03

I slept in today. What a fucking disgrace I am. That means I missed uni. Still, who gives a shit anymore? I've had enough of that place. Roll on summer when I don't have to worry about what stupid fucked up lecture i'm going to have to endure. I'm sure my recent acquisition (AKA Sarah) will make my summer one of the best that i've ever had, tho it won't take much to beat some of the shit one's i've had in previous years.

Sites I feel need a mention...

www.skippybird.blogspot.com

The lady herself. She's always plugging my pathetic site so she deserves a recognition for sure. If you have any common decency about your person, you'll go grace this ladies site with your finger clicking presence, because she deserves the attention.

http://www.ifeellikemore.4t.com/

The Blakely site. He's got a very basic 'PM' page on their but i'm sure with good time it'll progress to show what the fuck we're up to. IF you haven't a clue what i'm talking about, you're in the right place.

http://www.guildofdefiants.com/

Mog's band's site. They're surprisingly a lot better than I expected. That's not meant to be an insult, but a lot of up and coming bands of the local scene today are rather formulaic and it's refreshing to hear something like the Guild's stuff. I recommend 'Chinese Whispers' off their multimedia section.

www.b3ta.com

The funniest and quirkiest site on the net. I feel so big to link it on this page but I love it and urge everyone to give it a looksie.

No comments: