17.4.03

A big shout out to Kristine who was SO bored she ended up reading my blog. :) How nice of her. :)

Things are great lately and what's up with this weather? I'm sweating sausage rolls here! Still, it's on the same level as when it's pissing down. I love it when it's pissing down. Just to feel the rain trickling down my chest... as it reaches my love hole... as it... erm. Regardless, make the most of this weather as you can because it seems that the last few years have dealt us fantastic weather in the april's and may's, for us only to get shitty weather during our real summer time. If ya can't remember last year, nevermind, but I can remember and it was pretty crap in july and august. June's the tricky one to figure out.

Not much else to say. I'm out the KH tonight for Sarah's birthday and on Saturday for the allnighter so if ya there, look out for me!

No comments: