11.9.02

September 11th has come and gone, and thoughts of it still linger...

But why? I mean, on the day and the month it happened, it was fucking huge. No-one across the world can say they weren't awestruck by the images and video clips coming to them from the US, but why remember such tragedies? What's the point? I'm telling you now, i bet you there's more people crying today in the world than there was 6 months ago, and that to me ain't a clever thing to do. What's the point in re-opening harsh wounds? If I had someone who died in the WTC that day, I wouldn't want to be remembering what a tragedy it was, and all this coverage is just a catalyst for the Al Qaeda to do exactly what the papers are prophecying.

Ya've got all these papers worrying openly that something might happen today.

Al Qaeda: "Hmmm, well, we weren't gonna do it, but they seem to expect it, so what the fuck! Let's blow some other major building out of the skyline!"

If anything does happen today, I blame the media, and all that branches off it, i.e. radio, TV, newspapers, etc. Oh, and good luck to our cats, who just don't seem to be getting on at all well with our Butch lately.

No comments: