Also just thought i'd give a big shout out to the 3 people who read this Blog of mine-
Pillow -Didn't know you read this till ya told me last night! Or maybe you've told me in the past now that I come to think of it...
Skippy - Great to see ya last night! Especially considering you're a firm believer of this shit Blog of mine. And thank you for the congratulations, thought you were gonna be there for the duration of the night praising my good luck! :)
Laydee K - Great to see you again too last night, shame it was for such a short time and such a low number of occasions, but it was great to see ya either way! And I was glad to meet THE Ali for the first time last night. Hope you two ladies have a good future in your new abode, I know ya deserve it.
Anyways, enough blathering about horse-chestnuts and on with the talking. I'm off to go and crack a wank off to Ann Widdecombe playing Monopoly on a roofless train headed for the Pacific Ocean... ah what a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment