24.9.02

I notice my blogs don't seem to be getting posted SO...

[9/17/2002 3:45:54 PM | Carl Houghton]
Anyone got tips on how to get into a steaming hot bath without having ya dangly bits get the brunt of the heat? Fucking annoying that.

It's a shame that there's people who've been part of an interaction in my life who i'm going to forever dislike. Just because of who they are primarily, and the way they are. And it's also funny that 95% of the time, these people you hate, actually like you back. I've never understood that. I know people who like me who I can't stand, and yet they are so oblivious to my hatred to them, it's quite funny actually... ah the bitter sweet irony of 60+ years. I'm a third of the way there, and the way it's flashing me by it's gonna seem like i'll be dead by next week.

[9/23/2002 3:42:54 PM | Carl Houghton]
Ya know in 'Unbreakable where Bruce Willis has these flashbacks when he touches other people, and he sees something in their life? Well I had my own today and i'm VERY worried cos it's something that has happened when i've been in a state of... er... pissed-as-a-fartness. I'm doing a bit of detective work today to see if my beliefs are true... watch this space.

No doubt this won't get posted either so I may end up having to restart my blog... which is about as likely as me not having a wank tonight.

No comments: