5.3.07

No blog during February, what a queer coincidence. been splitting my time between Naomi, working, playing Final Fantasy XII / Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess / Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Kirby's Adventure. Fantastic times!

Work's going pretty fucking swell right now, and I may be on the brink of a promotion. All will become clear for me tomorrow after a certain meeting finishes. Here's to hoping i'm moving onward and upwards! Work itself is going just great right now. Still loving it as much as I ever did, the people are fantastic, the job itself may seem tedious but by god does time fly by in there, and best of all, it's right in Portsmouth city centre, which is where I only live 10 minutes away from now too! Everything seems to be going right for me now, for the first time in absolutely ages, and it feels good. To know things are right just feels fantastic.

My family come down here at the end of the month, which i'm REALLY looking forward to. :D My mum, dad, and me little bro Alex, who I REALLY can't wait to see!!! It's going to be so weird having them come visit ME for once, but it's an event i'm highly relishing. My dad loved Pompey when he came down back in October, and I know my mum is just going to fall for it too. Alex? He'll love all the ships and the Spinnaker Tower, being the little meat-head he is!

Sorry it's been so long without a post from me, but that's what not having the net for 3 weeks does for you; THREE WEEKS!!! HOW THE FUCK DID I SURVIVE??? ARGH!!! Never again lord, NEVER again...

No comments: