5.1.07

Been a while since I updated, and things have been up and down here in ol' Pompey. All kinds happens in the space of a day, a week, whatever, here. It's hectic. Life can be simply hectic here. Maybe it's just cos' i'm living on my own now, maybe. Had a good christmas and new years, now we all have to knuckle down and make 2007 a better year than we ever did before.

My job's going ok, but it can be tricky at times. Not as stressful as it really should be, but it has its off-days. I tells ya, working the phone's is a real experience, one i'm super-glad i've taken myself through! I gotta say, the jobs i've had have been quite varied, and the experience i've gained at each one has become essential over the years. Whether it be retail work, tele-marketing, or even testing video games, i've learnt a lot about myself, met a LOT of cool crazy people, and the times i've spent, I wouldn't trade for any other. I'm not one to believe i'm destined for great things, or that i'll be a martyr one day, but I like the idea that all i've worked for, all i've done achieved throughout my life so far, may one day culminate into an explosion of success, in whatever was possible. I don't care much for fame, financial security would be nice, and a peace of mind for years to come would be a godsend.

Maybe i'm a little young to be thinking of this, but if we don't consider the possibilities now, we may never do so. You're never too young to plan ahead, so do so while you can, cos' one day you'll look back and wish you'd spent the time more productively!

By the way, I want a Wii. So fucking badly.

No comments: