14.1.06

Ok, will people who read this PLEASE tell me what the fucking problem is with me wanting a bit of privacy? A few of my mates added Naomi, my girlfriend, to their myspaces. Ok, I didn't have an issue with that. However, one of them has since gone on to add her to his MSN messenger list.

Now, we all know fucking MSN, we all talk on there together, we all get our shits and giggles, the girls LOL, the lads send porn. However, my mates have always had a reputation for talking shit behind eachothers backs. Including me. If I don't want my girlfriend being brought into all this shit, which I myself had enough of years ago, my wishes should be respected, surely?? Now i've got him calling me childish, paranoid, over-protective, and her disappointed in me. He didn't even come to ask me if he COULD add her to MSN.

Seriously, what the fuck happened to looking after people you love?? I've seen people cry their eyes out because of the way my mates are. It's a viscious group to be a part of. I trust Naomi to the ends of the world, but i'd be lying if I said I trust my mates 100%. Christ, one of them openly admitted to me earlier this week that they'd only recently been discussing something about me that happened ages ago, but they still feel the need to bring it up even now. I'm talking well over a year ago. So... he's wondering why I don't 'trust her', which I do, and she's wondering what the big deal is with me wanting to keep my mates and my lovelife separate. Have I gone insane? I've a learnt a lot of the wrong shit because of the way my mates are. Even my brother looks at them and wonders how the fuck I manage. If I can't trust them talking to eachother, why the hell should I be happy about them talking to her without me knowing what's said?

HOWEVER... I still wouldn't swap them for anyone else. They're my mates because they've all left their impression on me, and it's one that I wouldn't want to ever see go. But if i'd have wanted them to get closer to my girlfriend anymore than they are right now, I would have given them her e-mail address ages ago.

Is it so much to simply expect a little bit of privacy in my separate lives, which they are? When i'm with my mates, i don't cart around any facet's of Naomi to show off, bug them with, bore them with, etc. On the same note, I don't go on about them to her, because I want to keep these two aspects of my life on different plains.

I'll end here. She's now not talking to me cos' she thinks i'm pissed off at her, and that's left me in a real fucking downer. It's always others who fuck it up for you.

No comments: