18.6.05

Quote Unquote (Travolta)

And so it begins. A return. Not a very gallant one, but a return never-the-less. And a return to what exactly? Last time I spoke at real length, I declared I would never be updating this blog again. In the months that followed, i realised I had too much to say and no-one to say it too. The urge to come back to this was too much. Hence why i'm back only 4 months later, and not leaving the blog to stagnate under the weight of nearly 3 and a half years of trivial nonsense.

So yeah, I feel I can use this to say a lot of cryptic and metaphorical shit; only in that guise because naming people is far too incriminating and stressful in the long run. :D But a lot has happened to me since. A few of you may remember Naomi from my trip to London last year. Well i'm now officially with her now, and currently see her every 3 weeks when I have a weekend off from work. Soon as she leaves college in a few weeks, the world is our oyster. I'm extremely happy with her, and it makes a pleasant change from the dull routine life I had settled into over the past year and a half.

I've left University for good now. 3 years down the drain. Don't even know if i'll get my degree. But if I do, any pass will suffice. I honestly gave up caring half way through. i only stuck with it cos' i'd got that far and didn't want to sacrifice the last year and a half that I had already gone through. So Uni wasn't for me, but I know not everyone has the same experience as I did. Some people have fantastic times in Uni, the times of their lives. Getting pissed every night, shagging random people, and asking if they can get student discount on a fucking taxi fare. Bastard students. For once I can finally say that without some twat replying, "Er, but aren't YOU a student?"

I'd like to say a whole lot more has happened, and it probably has, but it doesn't come to mind right now. Needless to say, Auto2112.blogspot.com is back in operation, and is so permanently it would seem. Keep checking back, you know how often I update the fucker, so there's usually some vile outlook on some of the latest happenings in my life or someone else's who I have no right to be making a point of.

It's good to be back and I sincerely hope this term is as popular as the last two.

PS: For those of you who had no idea where those 'random sentences' were coming from in recent weeks... your heads? Hang them. In shame.

No comments: