20.6.05

Muchos appreciation for the early feedback, it's always nice to know i'm not typing my fingers to the bone to no-one in particular.

Had a great weekend. As she said in my comments, i had the pleasure of bumping into Skippy in the Krazy House. Tis always a pleasure of course, not often ya find wisened peeps in that shit-hole. But when you do, the feeling is akin to finding a 50p on the floor. VERY sexual.

Not a whole lot else to report really, but I reckon it's more the fact i'm boiling my fucking bollocks off sitting here trying to type this. And besides, I just bought 13 episodes of Batman: The Animated Series, and I really want to see the TRUE side of Batman for once. As well as the new film on Thursday. :P

Oh, and because I know how much you lot loved the links of yesteryear, here's a short clip of loads of cum floating; yes, it's Underwater Love!!!

No comments: