What I received for Christmas:
Radiohead album, 'Amnesiac'
The Viz Book of Slugs
Set of Boxies
Set of Socks
Lynx Deo and Shower Gel Set
Pair of Vivanco Headphones
PS2 game, 'The Getaway'
'Snatch' DVD
RARE Pink Floyd Compilation Video (There is a god...)
Level 42 Remix CD
Simpsons Beyond Book
A 4 Pack of Rolo's (I thank my senile nan for them.)
£100
A £50 Phone Card
Cool stuff our Lee got which i'll deffo take advantage of...
Lee Evans: Live at Wembley DVD
'Fight Club' DVD
'Steve-O' DVD
'Dave Gilmour LIVE' DVD
System of a Down 'Steal this Album' CD
A singing Hamster (AMAZING)
I got other stuff which I just can't for the life of me remember at this moment in time. Tho it has been a good Chrimbo I suppose. Got VERY drunk on my work's night out last night and also met an old junior friend, good ol' Katie Bracken!!! She was fantastic, shame she ain't got the net. I had my first taste of Tequila too. WOW. Now that's some good shit. I got home at 11pm fucking wasted, which felt weird. I've never returned home from the piss on the same day I went out, but it was a new, and well received experience.
Back to normality tho, and i'm in work on Friday instead of Saturday. AMAZING. Who knows, I may be out this Friday for the first time in about 3 months!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment