13.6.02

Fancy listening to a good song? Here's a fucking great list of my personal favourites which I would recommend to anyone:

Pink Floyd

1. Remember a Day
2. Flaming
3. The Show Must Go On
4. Take it Back
5. One Slip
6. Us and Them
7. Summer of 68'
8. Wish You Were Here
9. Dogs
10. Cirrus Minor

Rush

1. Bravado
2. 2112
3. Hemispheres
4. in the Mood
5. Different Strings
6. Xanadu
7. Scars
8. How It Is
9. The Fountain of Lamneth
10. Marathon

Yes

1. Where Will you Be?
2. Leave It
3. Starship Trooper
4. Turn of the Century
5. Homeworld

A Better Man - Brian Kennedy
Opel - Syd Barrett
I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
I Get Around - The Beach Boys
Victor - Alex Lifeson
Ode to my Family - The Cranberries
74', 75' - Connels
Electric Shock - Liquid Nerve

If any of you who actually read this have the likes of kazaa or imesh, then try searching for these songs if you're stumped for another tune to get. I love em' all.

No comments: