14.4.06

Praise be to Skippy for the wonderful comment she left on the last post I made.

It's hit that time of the year where, well, in my case, the weather is good enough that you find yourself waking up of a morning, stepping out into that glorious sunshine, and purposefully ignore the still-cold wind because that glorious blue near cloudless sky is simply a sight to behold after months of winter turmoil... *Takes HUGE breath* I love it. You can even feel the sun's warmth starting to slowly but surely creep through to our bodies. :) We had a game of footy last Thursday and a few of us even came away from it with a hint of sunburn to show for it; my brother came away looking like a ribena berry. Poor fucker. :D

Enjoy this coming weather, it looks like we may be up for a truly WONDERFUL summer. Sadly it's no doubt due to global warming, but for the short-term future let's just enjoy these higher temperatures. I know I bloody well will be.

No comments: