Clicking 'New Post' to update this here blog of mine, kinda bugged me. It should have read 'Final Post'. 'Last Post' maybe? Anything with a bit of closure attached would have been nice, but hey, guess i'll have to just end it in my own usual spectacular way! This is my last ever update for the Auto2112 blog.
I could come up with a million and one reasons for why i'm ending this, but spewing them up won't change the fact that i'm doing this. I wouldn't say I no longer have the patience for it, because I sometimes feel like I have all the time in the world. Maybe I just don't feel it anymore. It's had its ups and downs, its smiles and cries, but most of all, it showed people a side to me that maybe they didn't get to see in person. It's kinda sad for me to admit that my nicest and most honest side comes in the form of some lines of text. Otherwise i'm just your everyday average guy who likes to get a rise out of people because it fills him to see people happy.
To those of you in Universities far and wide, to those in countries on the other side of the blue divide, and to all who ever did read this blog, my apologies for ending this so abruptly. But if i'd have told anyone I was doing this, you know you'd have tried to talk me out of it! :)
With that, i end on the words of Mr. Bungle, and a small thank you to all who did visit this bare but emotional page. Only wish I could have ended it more glamourously... au revoirski. :)
While I'm dulled by excess
And a cynic at best
My art imitates crime
PS: I don't know if this blog will close after a certain period of inactivity, but if it doesn't, i'll keep it open for good. Always nice to have a reminder of what I once was like.
No comments:
Post a Comment