25.8.02
I saw a Bird last night, and it gave me a little message... UPDATE YA FUCKING BLOG! So I am. And I intend on spreading the word about my appearance in the KH next week, when me and my good mates turn up as the Reservoir Dogs. I'm Mr. Pink of course, what with my Floyd background, and we have Andy McSexualarse as Blonde. Hopefully Sutty's gonna be a blood drenched Mr. Orange, and then we have the insatiable Mr. White and... wonder if anyone fancies being a trackied Nice Guy Eddie? There's enough tracksuits in Liverpool for it to become a reality I suppose... and Skippy Girl, you're just a plain doll! Thanks for letting onto me last night, it's so cool to be seen talking to an attractive lady. it makes other people think i'm cool for a minute. Then they realise i'm just a twat. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment